Dads often share with me their struggles in finding a church that is compatible with God’s leading for their family in doctrine and life practice. I would be grateful to learn from you the following:
- What Scriptures have guided you in finding a place to worship?
- What were your decision criteria and did you compromise?
- What was the process you followed?
- What positive and/or negative experiences have you had in relation to your children and church?
- What have you learned and how has that influenced you?
- How would you rate your current church? (On a scale of 1 to 10 (best)) Please include a comment as to why you rated it that way.
Feel free to answer as many or few points as you would like to. Thank you and I look forward to reading your emails.
“And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching” (Hebrews 10:24-25).