If your name described you, what would it be?
- Head-in-the-Sand Randy: Other things have his interest not his family.
- Fun-Loving Freddy: Life’s a lark. There are more fun things to do than there is time.
- Daring Dan: No risk is too great as long as there is a huge hit of dopamine.
- Entertainment-Loving Ed: Work’s a drag so why bother.
- Angry Arnold: Everything makes him mad.
- Lazy Larry: “Hey, where’s the remote?”
- Victim Victor: If it goes wrong, it wasn’t his fault.
- Christian: A follower of the Lord Jesus Christ.
“And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him” (Colossians 3:17).